Participants who attend the FULT sessions are required to complete the online resources and activities prior to the sessions. They are also expected to complete the follow-up online tasks as part of the program. In order to gain a Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all four modules and complete the four compulsory assessment tasks. Attendance at all the sessions is highly recommended.
Time allocation expected for successful completion of FULT is 10 hours per module (2 hours for the session, 4 hours for assessment tasks, 4 hours for online material) totalling 40 hours for the program.
FULT Dates 2023
In 2023, UNSW Canberra staff will continue to be required to complete FULT as a condition of employment.
The S1 2023 iteration has concluded. The next iteration in Canberra is in S1 2024. Canberra staff are welcome to join the Sydney iteration through hybrid mode in Term 3 2023. Please register your interest in the Sydney FULT EOI form below.
In 2023, FULT will be running in Term 3 only. If you are required to complete FULT as a condition of employment and started teaching at UNSW in 2021, please register for the Teaching Accelerator Program, which is a recognised alternative to FULT.
Term 3, 2023: FULT2302
The four sessions are not mandatory but highly recommended in order to provide participants with as much information and assistance to complete the four mandatory assessment tasks for each module.
FULT2302 will run from Monday 4 September- Wednesday 15 November 2023.
- Module 1: Learning and Teaching
- 4 September - 18 September
- Session: Tuesday 12 September, 9.30am - 12pm (Gallery 1 in Scientia Building)
- Module 2: Educational Design
- 18 September - 3 October
- Session: Tuesday 26 September, 10am - 12pm (Gallery 1 in Scientia Building)
- Module 3: Assessment and Feedback
- 3 October - 16 October
- Session: Tuesday 10 October, 10am - 12pm (Gallery 1 in Scientia Building)
- Module 4: Reflection and Evaluation of Teaching Practice
- 16 October - 30 October
- Session: Wednesday 25 October, 10am - 12pm (Gallery 1 in Scientia Building)
There are 3 steps in the registration process for FULT:
- Complete the Expression of Interest survey below
- Complete the registration form (this is emailed to you once registration opens)
- Enrol in the FULT modules via myUNSW
The first step in the process is to complete the Expression of Interest survey below so we can ensure that FULT is the right program for you. Once you have completed the survey you will be contacted with registration information closer to the program start date.
Expression of Interest
The FULT program is designed for staff who have teaching responsibilities (this may include professional staff). You cannot enrol in FULT if you are currently not teaching.
If you do not have experience teaching, the BTT program may be more appropriate. Head to the BTT Program page for more information.
Expression of interest for Semester 1 2023 Canberra iteration of FULT has closed. Please contact [email protected] to be added to the EoI list.
Expression of interest for the Term 3 2023 Sydney iteration of FULT is now open. Please fill out the EOI form here by Monday 31 July. Canberra staff are welcome to join the Sydney iteration through hybrid mode.