Support for staff in getting started with Moodle.
The following pages provide information and step by step instructions to help you familiarise yourself with UNSW Moodle 2:
Moodle Orientation Videos
Elements of a course home page
—how to navigate Moodle; the elements of a course home page
- System requirements
- User roles and access rights
- How to log in and access a course
- Navigation in Moodle
- What's on the My home page?
- What's on a course home page?
- What tools are available in Moodle?
- Edit your Moodle profile
- Edit course home page settings
- Edit your Moodle course
- Request your teaching course through myUNSW
- Apply a Faculty template to your course
- Back up and restore/import a course (Course rollover)
- Contacts for Technical Support—where to get more help with Moodle
- Further Moodle Learning Resources—Moodle courses and sites about Moodle and online teaching