UNSW is committed to providing a fulfilling and rewarding learning and research experience enabling students to achieve their full academic potential. With this commitment is an expectation that all members of the University community conduct themselves in a manner which is consistent with the values and shared goals of excellence in teaching and research, innovation and community engagement.
Conduct & Integrity Office
UNSW Conduct & Integrity ensures that principles of respect and integrity underpin the pursuit of knowledge at UNSW, by working collaboratively with students, academics, and professional staff to resolve complaints and allegations of wrongdoing within a defined framework to cement UNSW as Australia's global university, improving and transforming lives through excellence, research outstanding education and commitment to advancing a just society.
Resources for UNSW staff
- Access the Conduct & Integrity Office SharePoint site for more information on any of the above.
- The Academic Integrity Teams site is a useful resource where you can ask Faculty Integrity Partners general questions, keep in touch with latest advice and webinars and engage in a community of practice.
- Information for students can be found on the Current Students Academic Integrity at UNSW webpage and [email protected].
- Contact the Faculty Integrity Partners in the Conduct & Integrity Office if you have any related questions.
- Contact your School Student Integrity Adviser who is responsible for providing oversight and consistency in handling plagiarism within the School as well as providing academic guidance and advice on assessments containing plagiarism.