Self-directed learning and support materials for staff.
These self-paced Moodle tutorials contain resources and examples of activities. Feel free to explore and ask questions in the Q&A forum. Enrolment keys can be found in the course description.
These Moodle sites contain resources and examples of activities. Enrolment keys can be found in the course description.
- MediaUcreate A self-paced tutorial on producing media for education
- Discover Moodle This self-paced course will help you to familiarise yourself with the Moodle interface and tools. Enrolment key is Discover_Moodle
- Teaching online An online self-paced program (developed by the Epigeum group). Enrolment key is Epig_Stud
- Moodle Makeover Course – After and Moodle Makeover Course – Before are an excellent visual representation of the value of online course design. Perhaps suitable for a sharing practice session? (Enrolment keys: After Makeover, Before Makeover)
- Planning your use of Moodle course: This course is designed to allow participants to work through the topics at their own pace. Perhaps useful for a sharing practice or blended learning session? (Enrolment key: planning_course)
- Lynda.com (unlimited access to high quality, current and engaging video tutorials on software, creative and business skills including Moodle)
- What Tools are Available in Moodle
- Moodle Docs (extensive user documentation)
- Using Technology in Teaching
- Teaching Online
- Selecting technologies
- Selecting Assessment Technologies
- Planning and Designing a Blended or Online Course
- Constructing Learning Outcomes
- Alignment of Learning Outcomes
- Evaluating a Blended or Online Course