There are a number of faculty based learning and teaching support units at UNSW. These units aim to provide leadership, support and strategies for enhancing the learning and teaching experience for both staff and students within Schools and Faculties. They do this in association with the Associate Dean (Education) or (Academic) and the Academic Co-ordinators of Learning and Teaching (or Learning and Teaching Fellows).
Faculty learning and teaching support
This listing of TELT administrators provides specific contacts for the Moodle Learning Management System in each Faculty or School.
Below are links to the Faculties and their Associate or Deputy Deans of Education:
- Arts Design & Architecture
- Associate Dean of Education, Stephen Doherty
- Business School
- Deputy Dean of Education, Mark Uncles
- Law & Justice
- Deputy Dean of Education, Melanie Schwartz
- Senior Vice Dean of Education, Gary Velan
- UNSW Canberra at ADFA
- Associate Dean of Education, John Young