myExperience Standard Questions
The questions that will appear on the myExperience course and teaching surveys are:
- I felt part of a learning community.
- The feedback helped me learn.
- The course resources helped me learn.
- The assessment tasks were relevant to the course content.
- Overall I was satisfied with the quality of the course.
- What were the best things about this course? [open comments]
- What could be improved? [open comments]
- This teacher encouraged student participation.
- This teacher provided helpful feedback.
- Overall I was satisfied with the quality of this person’s teaching.
- The best features of this person’s teaching were__. [Open comments]
- This person’s teaching could be improved by__. [Open comments]
Please note - in the live myExperience survey, teacher's [Preferred name] + [Last name] will be listed in replacement of 'this teacher' i.e. 'Joe Bloggs encouraged student participation'
Adding Additional Questions to the Survey
Information about adding a course or teaching question to the survey is located on the additional questions page.
Adding Questions to the myExperience Survey Question Bank
You can also request additional questions by emailing the request, containing the text of the question/s and a short explanation as to why you feel the question is necessary, to [email protected]. See the question bank page for more information.